- Mono-crystalline modules for highest efficiency
- Low iron tempered glass
- Schottky type bypass diode
- Multi-contact connectors
- TUV and IEC Certified
- Clear anodized 6063-T5 aluminum frame
- 20 year limited warranty on power output
- PWM battery charging
- Fully automatic microprocessor control
- Surge protection
- Optimized for longer battery life
- 10 or 20 amp charge / 10 or 20 amp load current capabilities
- Variable Hour Runtime Settings – 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 or Dusk to Dawn
- Split Runtime Options - Hours After Dusk / Hours Before Dawn - 3/1, 4/2 & 6/2
- Timer accuracy within 2 seconds
- Test button turns light on for 5 minutes
- LVD Override Protection
- Temperature Compensation
- Anodized Aluminum Case
- Marine Rated Terminals
- Epoxy Encapsulated
- Thick consistency gelled electrolyte and tight packed construction minimizes the effects of damaging vibration
- Sealed recombinant construction with gelled electrolyte eliminates spillage, gassing and terminal corrosion
- Sealed Valve Regulated construction
- Maintenance free design never requires watering
- Heavy duty plates
- Calcium/copper lead alloy grids means a lower self-discharge and longer deep cycle running time.
- A self discharge rate of less than 2% per month.
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport.
- Premium glass mat separators
- Solid terminal posts for longer battery life, no leakage of corrosive gasses and no damage to equipment.
- Premium separators eliminate short circuits and reduce gassing for longer maintenance free life.
- Gelled electrolyte won't spill. Controlled gel mixing and filling assures superior consistency, performance and life.
- Superior performance - longest life
- Completely maintenance free
- Constructed of 5052-H32 .090 aluminum
- “A” rated for corrosion resistance.
- Removable front cover for easy access.
- Vented to allow air circulation around batteries.
- Holds one (1) or two (2) gel cell batteries
- Connectors are weather resistant.
- Constructed of 6063-T6 extruded aluminum channel supported by structural architectural angle.
- Rated to withstand hurricane force winds
- Omni-directional mounting
- Low EPA
- "A" rated for corrosion resistance
- Easy to install
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Universal two-bolt slip-fitter
- Designed for outdoor applications
- Cobra head style
- Dome or flat lens
- Ideal for roadways, streets, parking lots and security areas
- Accepts LPS, HPS, CCFL (cold cathode fluorescent), or compact fluorescent lamps
- Low Pressure Sodium (LPS) lamps – a 35 watt LPS lamp produces 130 lumens per watt with a life expectancy of 18,000 hours
- Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamps (CCFL) – a 35 watt CCFL produces 80 lumens per watt with a life expectancy of 30,000 hours
- High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps – a 35 watt HPS lamp produces 80 lumens per watt with a life expectancy of 24,000 hours
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) – a 35 watt CFL produces 60 lumens per watt and has a life expectancy of 12,000 hours
- All Solex systems use interconnecting plugs for easy installation
- Each plug has exact mate to prevent incorrect wiring
- All plugs are water resistant
- All Solex systems use stainless steel vandal resistant hardware